- solid construction — galvanized frame 70 × 40 mm
- leaf filling: Panel C horizontal wide crease
- scissor system — saving space and quiet operation of the gate
- on-threshold brush system — assembly in a garage with a spout
- spring system with the possibility of adjustment
- self-tangles made of durable plastic
- door frame in the color of the wing
- quick assembly — assembly time 5 minutes
- transport protection (strengthening profile)
- harness carrying system
- possibility of mounting in the hole and behind the hole
- lifting handle
|external frame profile (mm)||70 * 40|
|insulation / wicket door||no/no|
|assembly||hole and behind the hole|
|maximum dimension (mm)||2750 x 2250|
2500 x 2370
|entry light||S ‑280, H ‑200|
1. Space saving
Thanks to the innovative, scissor lifting mechanism, GMS swing doors in COMPACT PANEL C version do not have ceiling guides. This solution not only saves space inside the garage, but also makes the door move quieter, and its assembly is quick and easy regardless of the ceiling height.
2. Security above all
We care about the safety of your family. That is why the folding garage doors in the Compact PANEL C version are secured in case of breaking the springs thanks to our proven method — instead of one large spring, we install several smaller ones. Thanks to this solution, even if one of the springs is damaged, the door will still function!
3. Permanent GMS System gates
We want you to enjoy the use of our gates as long as possible. Therefore, all steel elements used for the production of gates and fences are galvanized, and wherever possible, welding is replaced by twisting. As a result, we reduce potential corrosion centers to a minimum, extending the life of our products.
4. Ergonomic solutions
According to our motto, GMS gates and fences are created to serve. The garage gateway counts not only aesthetics, but also its functionality. That is why we attach great importance to the proper finishing of our products, choosing materials that will allow us to achieve the best possible results. It is enough to grab the GMS handle to see that it is true — its proper profiling makes the door feel full control.
4. New in construction
Now all PANEL C gates have been equipped with aluminum and steel cables as standard.
The door can be adapted to the assembly of the automatic opening system.