- solid construction — galvanized frame 70 × 40 mm
- leaf filling: Panel C vertical wide crease
- a set of springs (thanks to the use of several springs, the system will be functional even when one of them breaks)
- door frame in the color of the wing
- a system of folding guides
- steel treshold — installation in a garage with a spout * avalible option with a non-threshold brush system
- self-tangles made of durable plastic
- transport protection (strengthening profile)
- harness carrying system
- possibility of mounting in the hole and behind the hole
|external frame profile (mm)||70 * 40|
|insulation / wicket door||no/no|
|assembly||hole and behind the hole|
|maximum dimension (mm)||2680 x 2280|
|entry light||S ‑280, H ‑200|
1. The durable GMS System gates
We want you to enjoy the use of our gates as long as possible. Therefore, all steel elements used in the production of gates are galvanized, and wherever possible, welding is replaced by screwing. As a result, we reduce potential corrosion centers to a minimum, extending the life of our products.
2. Sleep peacefully
As standard, we use a two-point locking system — it ensures both proper adhesion of the door leaf to the reveals on the whole wing surface as well as sufficient protection against unauthorized opening.
3. Vertical reinforcement
The Protect Panel C gateway uses vertical reinforcement to provide even greater wing stability. At the same time, the spring system is adjusted so that the gate opens and closes slightly, regardless of the weight of the wing.
4. New in construction
Now all PANEL C gates have been equipped with aluminum and steel cables as standard.
As standard, the door has a 40mmx30mm steel treshold. a version with. A version with thresholdless brush system is also available. The door can be adapted to the assembly of the automatic opening system.